Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Plan


    It started out as “the thing I told people I wanted to do” when asked about the future. it started as “a cattle farm in Uruguay.” but  I don’t have the time or connections for that, so along with my roommate Martin a plan is starting to form. it’s going to be difficult, and the first step will be the most difficult. Asheville has become my home despite what I thought when I was younger. The concept is still a farm, but it’s more too. we want to be able to sustain ourselves even through economic hardship  and provide goods and service to the community that we’re a part of. not goods or service like you get at the store, more than that we want to GIVE it to the community. a FREE farm/restaurant. free as in beer AND free as in liberty. anyone wanna come live on the free farm? cool! all you have to do is contribute some work now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment